Resolution 28 / NQ-CP on the Government’s regular meeting in February 2020 forecasted the development of the Covid 19 epidemic, whereby the government directed the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs:
– Review and assess the situation and labor use needs of enterprises, propose solutions to support, supply labor, overcome temporary labor shortage due to the impact of Covid-19 epidemic.
– Instructing enterprises to solve the rights of employees in case of missing, stopped working or losing jobs due to the impact of Covid-19 epidemic in accordance with the provisions of labor law, social insurance and related documents.
– Temporarily suspending the issuance of new work permits to foreign workers from countries or territories where Covid-19 epidemic is occurring. Monitor and provide specific plans and solutions to support timely Vietnamese workers working abroad to prevent and control Covid-19.
Thus, workers from the epidemic area will temporarily stop issuing new work permits.
- LEVELS OF SANCTIONING OF NEW ADMINISTRATIVE VIOLATIONS IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL INSURANCE FROM April 15, 2020
- COMPETENCE TO GRANT, ADJUST AND WITHDRAW INVESTMENT CERTIFICATES
- Some common errors about using invoices when selling goods or services
- WORKING PERMITS FOR KOREAN WORKERS
- HOW IS WORKING TIME OF WORKERS?