1. The dossier of application for unemployment allowance
The Employment Law and Decree 28/2015 / ND-CP stipulate dossiers for unemployment insurance including:
– An application for unemployment allowance (made according to a set form by MOLISA);
– The original or certified copy of the expired labor contract (labor contract) or employment contract (labor contract); a decision to resign or a dismissal decision or a disciplinary decision to dismiss or notify or agree to terminate a labor contract or employment contract;
– Social insurance book
– 2 3 x 4 photos
– ID card, household registration book / photto temporary residence book if submitting the dossier for enjoyment at the residence place and enclosed with the original for comparison
2. The process of receiving unemployment benefits
– Step 1. Within 03 months from the date of termination of labor contract or employment contract, the employee who does not have a job and needs to receive unemployment benefits must submit 01 set of documents directly to the Employment Introduction Center. in the locality where the employee wants to receive unemployment benefits.
– Step 2. Processing time:
+ Within 15 working days from the date of filing, the employee (employee) has not yet found a job, the job introduction center (NERC) will confirm the resolution of the application for unemployment benefits.
+ Within 20 working days from the date of submitting the application, the IAE issues a decision to approve the payment of unemployment benefits with the social insurance book with certification of payment to the employee.
+ In case the employee is not entitled to unemployment benefits, the IAE must notify in writing and clearly state the reasons.
+ Time to calculate unemployment allowance: The 16th day from the filing date.
– Step 3. Receive payment for unemployment benefits
+ Within 5 working days from the date of issuance of the decision to approve the payment of unemployment benefits, the local social insurance agency shall pay the first month’s allowance to the employee with the health insurance card.
+ Every month, the social insurance agency shall make payment of unemployment allowance within 12 days from the date of receipt of unemployment allowance of that month if not receiving the decision to suspend or terminate the unemployment benefit of employees.
On October 1, 2016, the employee submitted an application for entitlement to unemployment allowance at the Job Fair.
On October 20, 2016 TT GTVL issued a decision to enjoy unemployment allowance
The starting date for entitlement to unemployment allowance is October 16, 2016
Date of paying unemployment allowance of the first month of social insurance agency: From 20 – 25 October 2016
Date of paying unemployment allowance in the 2nd month: From November 16 to November 27, 2016
Date of payment of unemployment allowance in the 3rd month: From December 16 to December 27, 2016
– Step 4: Notice of monthly job hunting for employees
Every month, the employee must go to the Employment Service Center to notify about finding a job while receiving unemployment benefits (according to the appointment enclosed with the Decision on unemployment allowance.
Details and assistance:
– The North: 1900 6142 | firstname.lastname@example.org
– Central Region: 1900 6134 | email@example.com
– The South: 1900 6139 | firstname.lastname@example.org
EFY Việt Nam
- Decree No. 108/2018/ND-CP ON AMENDMENTS TO SOME ARTICLES OF THE GOVERNMENT’S DECREE NO. 78/2015/ND-CP DATED SEPTEMBER 14, 2015 ON ENTERPRISE REGISTRATION
- HOW TO GET ONE-TIME SOCIAL INSURANCE AND UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION FOR INVESTMENT LICENSES FOR FDI ENTERPRISES
- PROCEDURES FOR REGISTERING NUMBERS AND BARCODES
- Abolish all 08 legal documents promulgated by the Minister of Finance